Are you looking for help on a short term or ongoing project?
I am here to help with any odd jobs you might have.
From editing a video to building a bookshelf, or from fixing a computer to picking up groceries — if I don’t know how to do it, I have the research skills to get the information I need to tackle any task succesfully.
Even if you have the skills to do a task on your own, if you’re busy with your career and family, sometimes a little delegation can really help a project.
The following is a list of general skills and possible applications.
- Video production / editing / motion graphics
- Audio composition, recording, editing, remixing
- 3D modeling, printing, scanning
- 1 on 1 software tutorial / teaching
Computer backup / repair upgrade
- Logo design, illustration, promotional material, websites
- Organize a garage
- Design / build storage / shelving solution
- Check mail and cut grass while you’re away on vacation
- Install an HD TV / sound system
- Assemble furniture
- Research assistant / literature search / organization
- Small project management
- Pickup / delivery
I have turned down a number of opportunities for full time employment recently. Some of these positions paid relatively well, and were tempting, but also required I commit to 40 hours a week. With a daily commute, a 9-5 doesn’t leave me much time to focus on my art practice, so I opt to juggle more flexible contracts and odd jobs. I also like learning new things and appreciate some variety in my life. Almost any task can be interesting for a day or a week.
I am currently living in Leslieville, Toronto, right next to a sculpture studio with my girlfriend and two little tigers.